- What kind of personal information we collect.
- Where we collect personal information from.
- How we use personal information.
- How we store personal information.
- How you can access/amend your personal information.
- How long we hold your personal information.
- Who you can contact for further information.
What kind of personal information
We collect only the personal information you provide us or our agents or contractors (including, without limitation, your name, email address, physical addresses, credit card information and contact telephone numbers). We may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
Where we collect personal information from
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- By you contacting us enquiring about information on us, our services or anything on this website.
- Directly from you when you request us to supply you with information or services.
- By you conducting transactions through this website or otherwise.
- Indirectly through your use of this website and the services and functionality offered through it.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Replying to your queries.
- Providing you with information about us and our services.
- Providing you with the services you have requested from us.
- Complying with our obligations under relevant legislation and regulations.
- Any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time that personal information is collected.
- Processing transactions that you may conduct through this website or that you may otherwise enter into with us.
We may disclose information about you (including your identity) to a third party if we are requested to do so in the course of a criminal or other legal investigation, or if we determine that disclosure is necessary in connection with any complaint regarding your use of this website.
How we store personal information
We store personal information electronically and in paper form. All personal information is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
How you can access/amend your personal information
You may access your personal information that we hold by emailing us at email@example.com. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
You may request that the personal information we hold about you be corrected by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If we agree that your personal information is to be corrected, we will, at your request, provide you with an amended record of your personal information.
How long we hold personal information
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
Who you can contact for further information
Privacy Contact Person: The Directors(s)
Contact Details: See Contact Us